Flo at Arcadia PRESS DAY!


Hey guys!
I have some lovely EXCLUSIVE stuff to show you today.
I attended the Arcadia Group - high summer press day! And saw some lovely summer trends that high street brands such as Topshop and Miss Selfridge will be bringing forward for us this summer.
Take a look at some of my favorite pieces that I took pictures of.
 Miss Selfridge..









Loved this cropped glittery blazer. It seems like Miss Selfridge are feeling rather shinny this summer!


This dress looks like the 20s, very Bugsy Malone should I say! and look, its the shiny sequence again.
Have a look at their accessories from diva! and my favorite necklace too!



Yep! the necklace on the bottom right had to be mine. I loved the heaviness and detail of it. This should go well with a simple midi black dress!
I also sensed a very hippy and denim-ful summer with Miss Selfridge. Have a look at the groovy shorts and back pack!






Topshop...



LOVE THIS! 
I had a chance to wear this lovely print blazer and got my picture taken by Grazia photographer; I’ll show you how it looks once the photographer has sent me the picture!
I also think this blazer would go so well with the pleated skirt below, almost like a school uniform but not quite! ;-)



Monochrome stripes which I am sure we all aware of

Dorothy Perkins...








Have a look below at the line of clothes, shoes, bags and scenery.




Pastel green clutch! Gorgeous






I had heaps of fun, viewing the summer collections and trying on pretty shoes and jewellery too! I would like to thank the team for such a wonderful time and for the cakes, drinks and pictures! ;-)

Until next post xoxo

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous event! You're so lucky to have tried on that blazer too, it is AMAZING!

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream land!!!! Such gorgeous pieces:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was like dream land lol

      Thanks for the comment my lovely xoxo

      Delete
  3. I really love collar jewel!
    New post on my blog!Come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the most popular personalities that have worn the brand include World Lightweight Champion, BJ Penn,
    Pride Middleweight Champion, Dan Henderson, former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell,
    and WEC Champion Urijah Faber, which further gave rise to the brand in the market.
    ufc 174 free He notched three consecutive victories in the
    Octagon after the fight, all on Spike - TV Ultimate Fight Nights.

    If you're planning on venturing into the field of martial
    arts there are many to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects