Now Guys, I have a heap load of things to show you today!!! I absolutely Love Couture Fashion! I call it "art on legs".
Haute Couture is french for "High Fashion", where custom made and expensive clothing are created!
Paris Haute Couture is a four day event where the most popular fashion names come and showcase their most beautiful and creative masterpieces. It's no ordinary fashion show but one that demonstrates expense, emotion, character elegance and uniqueness. If you do not have an eye for creativity it's not your type of show!
I was blown away by pieces from labels such as Chanel and Dior!
Lets take a look at some of my favorites!
Dior S/S 2013
- Looks bridal
- Stunning fish tail!
- Love the way it has pockets! cool!
- I love this shade of yellow!
- This dress is so sheek and classy.
- Has a little seductive character to it by showing a bit of thigh! ;-)
- Now I wonder how long this dress took to make!
- So detailed! love.
- As we can see from above, Raf Simons (Creative Director for Dior) has done a fantastic job of bringing what he calls "emotion" in to what we wear. All of these dresses to me, signify meaning and purpose. You have to appreciate and admire the time spent to produce such pieces of art.
Versace S/S 2013
- This looks glam! would need mine a little longer though!
- Now look what we have here! Sexified, completely sexified!
Chanel S/S 2013
- Well we can see that Karl Lagerfeld (Creative Director for Chanel Fashion House) has opted here for the Queen-ish, Royal-ish and conservative look! Classy I think.
Flo's Ultimate Favorite!!
Giambattista Valli S/S 2013
- I need some Valli in my life! dark shades of color has dominated this entire collection. But that is no concern as every design has been created so beautifully. Whilst going through this show I couldn't actually find a piece that I didn't like! Love it!
WOW! This is soooo me. Love the high/low dress. I am a lover of layers upon layers. Gorgeous!
Yellow again!!! Its like a giant peplum mini dress. Awesome!
That was a lot to take in right!!!? well the shows aren't over yet so look out for some more pictures as I cover the couture show!
Until next post xoxo