My Favourite Jackets in Store now!

Hi Guys,

I hope you have been enjoying the new look of my blog! It took me ages to do but I'm so proud of the outcome!

Now as we are entering the season of spring I thought it was only right that I show you some of my favourite jackets suitable for spring, they are all in stores now. Take a look..



 Malene Birger £279.00 which can be found at www.my-wardrobe.com
I love the colour of the jacket/blazer. It's bright and vibrant and demonstrates the coming of summer but reminds you that we're not quite there yet!


Topshop £75.00
I am in love with the print on this jacket. It has both a girly and boy-sh attitude to it because it's a Floral Biker jacket...get it!? :-)

Zara £59.99
Zara is most definitely my favourite high street store, I am completely obsessed with their collections. I always say Zara gives us high end fashion at affordable prices! And they sure have by giving us a little culture with this tribal print jacket.


Oasis £65.00
This is my type of jacket, love blanket jackets. Gives you that classy coverage. 

Mango £69.99
As I always say, the peplum reign is here to stay! Why not treat yourself to a vibrant pink peplum blazer!

Jigsaw £198.00
There you have it guys! I hope this has given you some ideas of what to wear for spring. I will be posting up more of my favourite pieces from various luxury and high street brands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects