GOSH Cosmetics preview event!

Hi Guys!


I am here with pictures from the GOSH Cosmetics preview event! It was a preview of their SS/13 collection! GOSH Cosmetics is a Danish-based beauty brand and I must say I was extremely impressed. As a MAC freak I was eager to see if GOSH could match the satisfaction MAC gives me and to my surprise they actually did!

Pictures below..

My invite








I had a brief make over and loved it, especially the gold eye liner that was used as an eye shadow! 







Loved the canapes and wine!

Look at what I got in my goodie bag! I even got the gold eye pencil which can be used as an eyeshadow because of it's creamy texture.



I am really excited to try these products and I will definitely do a full application and post a review for you guys.

Why not hop into your nearest GOSH store and surprise yourself!



1 comments:

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects