H&M's Exclusive Conscious Party wear Collection!

Hi Guys!

It's so exciting to know that H&M will be launching their new party wear collection! The range, known as Conscious Exclusive will include pieces for evening parties and will be available for both women and men.
I am really impressed with H&M as we have already seen them make it to the red carpet and Paris Fashion Week. Now they are blowing us away with beautiful evening wears! I am super thrilled at the collection. It looks high end and you would not even believe the prices!! Affordable luxury I call it, similar to Zara! Love it.

Have a look at the women's collection below, provided by Vogue..

Cream blazer, £49.99, and cream trousers, £29.99

Pink embellished dress, £69.99
Pink backless dress, £34.99

Tulle dress, £149.99

Black jumpsuit, £39.99

Cream corset top, £39.99, and cream trousers, £29.99

Yep! I bet your jaw just dropped, look at those prices right !! H&M have certainly stepped it up a notch with their collections but not their prices, lovely!!

3 comments:

  1. It's really very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I
    just use the web for that purpose, and take the newest news.


    my website - Toronto Ontario repair basement leaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It
    really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.


    my webpage :: top family vacations []

    ReplyDelete

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects