LFW AW/13 - Day 4

I was really impressed by the collections seen today. I feel a lot of colour, fur and print floating around in the air.

Lets have a look see..

Peter Pilotto

















This collection speaks life!!!! It's like you are wearing a party, so much is going on. I love it because it looks like so much work has gone in to each piece and I'm sure that's the case. It's vibrant and wearing it would make you stand out like a sore thumb. Beautiful!

Christopher Kane













It's the army girl!!! So Christopher Kane has opted for the fur and army camouflage print this season. Would have never thought the two concepts match but he seems to have pulled it off. I'm a big lover of fur so bring it on Mr Kane!

Burberry Prorsum



Burberry have brought us back to the trenches! Love trench coats, they never really go out of fashion.



My chick Cara!



Model Jordan Dunn














Christopher Bailey (Chief Creative Officer for Burberry) has certainly wow-ed me! In this collection we have Valentines day heart prints, to Leopard prints and Zebra prints! It's a date to the safari I guess! Love! In this collection it's all about the coats.

Watch out for the next post- Giles and Tom Ford!!!

xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects